Title: Case Manager Youth & Residential Services
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Case Manager Youth & Residential Services.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Case Manager Youth & Residential Services Responsibilities
Assists eligible recipients to gain access to needed medical, behavioral, health, social, educational and other services. Establish processes to coordinate a range of services for instruction and assistance for persons served and their families.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have two years of full-time, post-bachelor’s degree accumulated MH/DD/SA experience with the population served.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit and walk for periods of time.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while assisting with transfers of individuals weighing up to 250 pounds.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.1 Dunbar Plaza Suite 100 , Dunbar, WV 25064-3038 USA
Location/Region: Dunbar, WV (US)