Desmone Architects, a 3 time winner of PSMJ’s Circle of Excellence Award and one of the “Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania” for 9 years seeks highly motivated, organized and technically proficient individuals to join our growing team at our Morgantown, WV office. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and opportunities for growth within a dynamic and progressive firm culture.
Permanent, full-time position.
· Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
· Exceptional Revit skills within a professional setting.
· Strong work ethic.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Ability to execute work quickly and efficiently.
· Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques.
· Experience in dealing with governmental agencies, building codes and zoning ordinances.
· Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors.
· Experience with industrial, commercial, multi-family residential or higher education projects beneficial.
· Minimum 5-8 years experience.
· Professional registration preferred.
Email resume, cover letter and work samples to Eric A. Booth, AIA at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Employment Inquiry” in the subject line. All inquiries are strictly confidential.