Hertz is currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated administrative assistant. He/she will be responsible for document preparations and distributions, correspondences as well as filing and data entry; Must posses an ability to screen all calls with proper telephone etiquette; have meeting scheduling abilities and efficient in the processing of expense reports. The successful candidate will be responsible for document preparation and distribution, filing, Handling inbound and outbound correspondence via mail, fax, e-mail, telephone, coordinating events and event activities. In addition, the individual filling this position must also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization, including top executives in a high energy and fast paced environment while exercising good judgment and discretion when handling confidential matters. Mandatory Requirements Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Lotus Notes, Sametime, and Lotus Calendar. (Especially Powerpoint, Word, Publisher, and Excel in production of a multi-file presentation incorporating facets of the various programs)
- Experience in booking travel arrangements and familiarity with frequent traveler programs and expense reports.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Successful experience in event planning, coordination, execution, and post event activities.
- Flexibility in regards to work schedule and responsibilities.
- Handling of both inbound and outbound correspondence via mail, fax, email, phones.
- Excellent follow up skills and file organization.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for multi-tasking opportunities and challenges.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Positive demeanor and attitude.
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Location/Region: Charleston, WV (US)