Field Engineering Specialist
We are a national Mission Critical Power Services company HQed in Nashville Tennessee. We are currently recruiting Regional Field Engineering Specialist that has experience working on backup power systems. Current Regions available are the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic areas.
When not working at a job site you will participate in sales support assistance, developing and updating procedures, processes and policies, directly affecting our continual improvement. Ability to perform standard preventative maintenance and routine testing on all manufacturers of 3 phase UPS systems is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair DC - battery backup systems
- 5 year minimum 3 phase UPS systems
- Superior customer relationship skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Discipline to fill-out reports and logs in a correct and timely manner
- Full knowledge of lockout and tag-out procedures is essential
Our benefit package includes:
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Medical & Dental Health Insurance
- Eligibility in the profit sharing bonus plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience level
- You will be provided with a company vehicle, laptop computer, mobile phone, and all necessary test equipment needed to accomplish superior results.
This is not just a job, this is a “get in on the ground floor” type opportunity to manage a Region that provides a progressive enriching career path. The right person with a positive, energetic personality will go far in our company. A technical degree or equivalent associate degree education background is preferred; and the experience requirement is mandatory.
The leadership of MCS has been in the mission critical industry for 50 years, having been on every side of engineering. They know this industry. All of MCS’s employees have been hired for the same reason. Quite simply, the MCS team has more knowledge about mission critical systems, operations, and maintenance than any other in the country. This isn’t coming from us: Our customers tell us this. The MCS team brings a broad range of experience to every customer. Most companies deal only with components of a system. We take a systems engineering approach that is unique in this industry. Additionally, we’re vendor neutral. We want to provide the right solution and the right service to achieve 100 percent reliability and 100 percent safety. For all of your mission critical needs, you need only deal with one entity: MCS.
Location/Region: Charleston, WV (US)