QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of three (3) years working in one (1) or more of the following areas:
- Geriatric Population - MANDATORY
- Home Health / In-Home visits
- Nursing Home / Community-Based settings
- Hospice or Chronically ill or Functionally Challenged populations
- Complex Care Management
- Computer with reliable access to the internet
- Have reliable transportation
- Travel in assigned territory as needed to complete patient assessments
- Engaging members in person at their residence, to coordinate services, community resources, and treatment needs
- Functioning as advocate for members and decreasing unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits
- Identifying early risk factors and conducting ongoing assessments and documents in an electronic file
- Collaborating with the member’s PCP to deliver and coordinate necessary services
- Building relationships with member’s and their families
- Assisting them with proper health
Vanguard Care, LLC is a national care management company that provides a team of professionals to assist with keeping senior citizens out of the hospital and emergency room. Vanguard Care partners with insurance companies and medical groups to provide their chronically ill clients a personalized plan of care to assist them to stay in their home.
Our goals are to: reduce unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits, provide at home care management for elderly patients, improve the quality of care and outcomes for our members with illnesses while improving the cost savings for our clients, family members and Insurance companies.
Our staff works closely at every level to help individuals and families who would otherwise be unable to remain in their homes and live the quality of life they chose.
Location/Region: Morgantown, WV (US)