Turn your passion about your faith into a rewarding career!
Churches today need to grow. We provide programs to churches, at no cost, designed to help them attract visitors and connect them with their members.
Universal Church Directories has been serving churches for the last 16 years. We are currently introducing new programs, that combine technology and traditional ministry tools, to the churches in the area and are looking for a Church Consultant to sell our programs to pastors, boards and church leadership.
Does this sound like a position you would enjoy? Could you be passionate about helping churches?
If the answer is yes, we are looking for strong communicators that can market our new programs and increase our market share in your area.
We would like to talk with you about your background and our exciting new programs for the church.
· Contacting church leaders to set-up meetings
· Presenting our directory program to church leaders
· Deliver an outstanding experience to each customer
· Aid in the process of the directory program
· Complete required reporting
· Follow-up sales leads
· Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
· Understanding of a church environment
· Account management and organizational skills
· Ability to work well without constant direct supervision
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
· Must be available to work some evenings
Benefits include: Paid Training, Protected territory, Appointment setting available, Reimbursement plan for expenses, No overnight, Professional displays, computer and all sales materials provided, Earnings potential based on performance, Salary plus Bonus opportunities based on performance, Sales contests, Opportunities for advancement.
If you are a self-starter interested in a satisfying career in sales, apply now. With a ministry-minded, family-focused philosophy, Universal Church Directories continues to expand into new markets creating continual opportunities for success and career advancement.
Universal Church Directories has been in business for 15 years and in that time we have worked with thousands of churches helping them to prosper and achieve their goals. On top of an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, we are a family owned company in its third generation that believes in treating every customer and employee like they are a part of the family. We offer the best directory programs in the industry and in 2017, we expanded into several new territories as we continued to work toward our goal of national growth.
For more information, please visit our website at ucdir.com