- Safely perform duties per Certified NDT company policies and SOPs.
- Full knowledge and understanding of all product lines from an operational and technical standpoint.
- Competent to run all equipment and perform repairs. Troubleshoot equipment issues and resolve in the field.
- Review daily shift reports from field personnel for accuracy, HSE and operational issues.
- Review invoices to clients for accuracy.
- Abide by Company policies and procedures.
- Occasional out of state travel for work.
- Perform employee evaluations on field personnel.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must have the following: 1) 80 Hours of Classroom training in Phased Array2) Minimum of 840 hours in UT3) Minimum of 320 hours in Phased Array4) MT, PT, TOFD is a plus but not required.5) Good Communication skills, report writing, and the ability to work in a team atmostphere is required.
API & CWI would be a plus but not required.
Must be willing to travel and relocate.
A career opportunity with Certified NDT offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Competitive bonus package
A career opportunity with Certified Pressure Testing, LLC offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
• Health and Dental
• Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
• Prescription Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401k Plan and Match
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
Location/Region: Jane Lew, WV (US)