A Water Services Operator performs task related to pumping and transferring water. Operations will include lay flat hoses, aluminum pipe, diesel powered pumps, and above ground storage tanks. These water operations are mainly used for hydraulic fracturing.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and oversees all water services equipment during operations to ensure it is working safely, properly and according to specific customer requirements
- With the assistance of other Operators on his/her crew, unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service unit and initiates the rig up
- Rig up/down transfer pipe & ensure drains and air reliefs are installed in proper places
- Perform pre-operational checks on transfer lines/equipment for possible leaks or damage
- Operate fluid transfer pumps and monitor frac tank water levels
- Operate manifold systems and filtration units
- Operate truck and trailer combination in DOT compliant manner
- When needed, operate forklifts, help load and unload trucks, make hotshot and parts runs, sweep and mop shop and yard
- Actively engage in a culture of safety, service quality excellence and environmental awareness
- Comply with all FDS Standards & Policies as well as customer and external agency's regulatory requirements
- Other task as deemed necessary
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Strong physical and mental health to maintain demanding workload.
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times
- Seeing - computer screen usage
- Climbing - able to go up and down stairs
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Strong work ethics of integrity and honesty strives for excellence in all activities employing accompanying communication
- Dependable, reliable, fulfills responsibilities. Willingness to be on call and travel
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in water transfer
- Pass the required physical examination, MVR, background check and drug screen
- Able to work a schedule that generally includes 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week until job is complete, and be available on short notice for performing work duties
- Ability to work as a team
- Clear or good driving record and driver's license is preferred
Fluid Delivery Solutions is dedicated to providing our E&P clients with comprehensive water management solutions. One stop solution for water management. Let FDS handle your Water Sourcing & Exploration, Water Transfer, Water Storage, and Water Treatment Services along with numerous other services.
FDS prides itself on servicing the total water needs of its customers with professional quality service and dedication to excellence. Fluid Delivery Solutions is geographically positioned to provide customized and engineered solutions for the unique requirements of the majority of the largest U.S. basins.
Excellence at every level truly lies within the hard work, commitment to safety, respect for communities and the environment where FDS works. Put FDS’s dedicated field operations team on your next job and see the FDS difference.
Location/Region: Morgantown, WV (US)