We are looking to hire an Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative, compliance and customer experience activities of our small office.
- Create a wonderful client experience with a warm, inviting atmosphere, a friendly greeting, beverages, etc.
- Manage records and information
- Scheduling of quarterly, bi-annual or annual reviews with clients
- Provide administrative assistance to owner/financial planner
- Encourage and improve external communication through CRM, newsletters, mass email, etc.
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Daily UPS drop off
- Maintenance and use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Ensure that basic compliance requirements are met (i.e. logs, documentation)
- Monthly reconciliation in QuickBooks online
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience with QuickBooks online is highly preferred
- Prior experience with working in a compliance role would be preferred but not required
If you are organized, self-motivated and love working with people, then you just might be the right person to assist in our small, independently-owned financial planning office.
Location/Region: Morgantown, WV (US)