MONPOWER HAS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE NEW YEAR!
Receiving inbound calls, creating notifications, performing account maintenance and inputting data; Documenting customer notes on accounts; Receiving and processing outage and 911 emergency calls within company and regulatory guidelines; Utilizing independent analysis and judgment resolving customer concerns; Handling all irate customers in a calm, courteous and professional manner; Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must pass company approved CSR test before completion of temp to hire assignment
- Strong customer service experience preferred
- Ability to sit at desk and be on phone for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills including good grammar, tone of voice and diction
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents and technical instructions
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to work extra hours on short notice and report to work within 45 minute time frame
EVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.
Location/Region: Fairmont, WV (US)