We are looking for the right person for our Team - are you that person?
Job Title: HVAC/Refrigeration Service Technician Duties
·Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, cooling units for both commercial and residential customers - maintain and repair commercial refrigeration units. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
· Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
· Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in company vehicle.
· Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including email address, mailing and physical address and phone number(s).
· Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
· Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
· Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
· Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
· Five to seven years experience in maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC/Refrigeration service issues.
· Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
· Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
· Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
· Well groomed, neat appearance
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Valid social security number
· Lift up to 100 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
· Observe all company procedures and safety rules
· Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
· Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
· Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
· Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting Bi-monthly vehicle inspection report. Company vehicles must be washed and cleaned out on a regular basis.
R&R Comfort Systems, LLC prides itself in providing superior heating and cooling services to our community. We focus on continuous training to keep our technicians up to date on the latest technologies in HVAC-R. Our technicians are the best in the area and well paid based on experience, dedication to customer service, education and training.
We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid time off, sick days, uniforms and we provide all but hand tools to our technicians, so that they have the right tools to get the job done.
Company owners: one has over 30 years in the industry and taught HVAC-R at the college level, the other owner has 27 years experience as an accountant and business manager. We look forward to seeing your resume!
Relocation expense assistance can be provided to the right candidate.