Job Summary: The first and foremost priority of Stockmeier Urethanes USA, Inc. is to operate in a safe and efficient manner with great attention to housekeeping. The Site Maintenance Attendant, in conjunction with the Site Maintenance Specialist, is responsible for all aspects related to maintenance as interpreted by Management. The Site Maintenance Attendant is responsible for general housekeeping, grounds keeping, and light mechanical repair.
Job Responsibilities: Key responsibilities/expectations for this role will include:
· Cleaning and preventative maintenance of the production area (Painting, floor repairs, miscellaneous installations).
· Up keep of grounds equipment (mowers, plows, weedeaters, etc).
· Cleaning and preventative maintenance of production machinery (pumps, values, lines, wiring, installations).
· Cleaning and organization of the plant.
· Office maintenance (electrical, plumbing and mechanical items).
· ISO Responsibilities:
o Ensure understanding of the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
o Ensure production is maintained appropriately
o Offer input for improvement of processes
o Participate in investigations as needed
· Cold weather: shoveling snow, clearing parking lots and sidewalks, salting parking lots and sidewalks and other cold weather duties as assigned.
· Warmer Weather: Grounds keeping, mowing, weeding..
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
· Possess a private driver’s license.
· High School diploma.
· Skilled in any combination of pipe-fitting, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical disciplines.
· Problem solving and troubleshooting.
· Must be able to multitask.
· Must not be afraid of heights.
· Familiar with PPE use and SDS usage to assess hazards preferred .
· Employee must wear the following protective safety gear, (as provided by the employer) steel toe boots, safety glasses and seasonal outdoor protective gear (cold weather protective gear such as bib overalls, jacket, gloves and anything deemed necessary by management).
In operation since 2005, Stockmeier Urethanes USA, Inc. is a specialist in developing and producing polyurethane coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers for industrial and sports applications.