We are seeking a Knuckle Boom Operator to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience using a knuckle boom and/or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to travel
- Clean driving record
Cleco Corporation was incorporated in 1980 and started with one piece of equipment working locally for private individuals. Today, Cleco provides services all along the east coast for a variety of both private and public sector clients Our corporation is proud to still be family owned and operated after nearly 40 years of operation.
Our diversified services include, but are not limited to: excavation, site work, road construction, bridge construction/rehabilitation, material handling for the railroad industry (plates, ties, rail, ballast, etc.), track repairs/maintenance services, as well as numerous others.
The projects Cleco performs range from small daily tasks to multi-million dollar projects.
For more details about our services, please click the service of interest above.
Location/Region: Princeton, WV (US)