Title: Clinical Spvr
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Clinical Spvr.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Clinical Spvr Responsibilities
- Support delivering services throughout the designated areas as needed to ensure the highest quality of service delivery including monitoring of programs and quality improvement planning.
- Assist in the monitoring of the Best In Class program to include developed BIC supplements by completing BIC reviews and assisting in improvement planning projects.
- Assist in monitoring of systems and services provided to ensure full compliance with state and federal regulations, to include participation in various monitoring/oversight committees and the completion of program audits.
- Assist in the development of the client care programs and staff quality training programs to implement creation, implementation, and monitoring of various programs for clients receiving services.
- Coordinate the review, investigation, and resolution of client complaints/grievances in regards to services and notify appropriate parties of outcomes while instituting any corrective action plans.
- Supervise the Training Department to ensure staff training requirements are met and fulfill all requirements as they relate to policy and procedure, state regulations, contract requirements and ResCare staff training protocols.
- Assist in the implementation, training, and coordination of various in-home care programs in relation to memory care, fall risk/prevention, and Transitional Care and other care programs as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in auditing and contract compliance
- Must have at least two years’ experience working within the long-term care setting in Hospice, or Non-Medical Home Care.
- Must have at least two years’ experience in a supervisory position.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of job skills and complete orientation and training classes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license,
- Minimum of Bachelor’s level degree – Human Services Preferred
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.3790 HEDGESVILLE RD STE O , HEDGESVILLE, WV 25427-6704 USA
Location/Region: Hedgesville, WV