Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a LPN/LPT/LVN.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.LPN/LPT/LVN Responsibilities
- Provide 1:1 care for client following client’s plan of care at all times while maintaining client’s dignity and independence.
- Monitoring clients vital statistics and reporting abnormal findings to the case manager and physician assessments
- Administration of medications, feedings, oxygen, ostomy care as needed per client’s plan of care and provided assessments of results.
- Complete routines as established by other care professionals such as PT, OT, Speech Therapists
- Insure infection control policies are maintained at all times, reports possible communicable diseases or infections and insures the overall implementation and practice of infection control procedures are implemented
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as documenting the progress and outcomes for established goals and Informs physician, case manager, and families of changes in client’s medical condition and needs
- Ordering supplies, medications, and feedings as needed to insure adequate amounts are on hand at all times
- Ensures all patient needs are being met in accordance with the instructions of the physician.
- Monitors incidents involving individuals. Ensures incident reports are completed timeless, accurately, and case managers are informed; examines the individual following the incident
- Ensuring all medical equipment is maintained and report faulty equipment to DME for repair
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proof of current license as an LPN or LVN in good standing from the state(s) of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Be able to bend stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting 50 pounds
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights and health needs
- Must have completed post secondary coursework to facilitate licensure as an LPN or LVN
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.229 W MAIN ST STE 200 , CLARKSBURG, WV 26301-2966 USA
Location/Region: Clarksburg, WV (US)